Play Origami Online Slot
Once you load up the game, you will be welcomed with the gaming interface, the title, and the ‘start’ button to play the Origami casino for free. Click the start button and you can play Origami. You’ll get all the options to get rolling, such as the primary menu, total bet, auto, and spin. You may even adjust the game’s audio before you start to play.
Make sure you don’t fiddle with the various options of the Origami casino slot machine game for too long. Get on with Origami casino quickly. If you do not do so, your session would expire and you’ll start all over again. Before the session expires, you would get a pop-up window showcasing your session statistics. In that box, you’ll get to know specific details, such as time elapsed, number of games played, total bet, total win, and your balance.
Origami Casino Game Review
Origami is an online slots game by Endorphina that, unlike traditional online slots games, has a fun and colourful vibe to it. If there ever was an online slots game made strictly for kids, this game would be it, at least at the interface level. As soon as you are on the main interface of the game, you would see images of animals crafted in paper.
The game’s paper folded animals would attract many people. When one of the paper animals get activated, the fun quotient goes up further. The game is replete with cute paper animals, such as dogs, cats, birds, frogs, and ladybugs. And once these animals are matched in winning combinations, you would be treated to some amusing animation on your screen.
The game comes with 10 pay lines, three rows, and five reels. If you have never played online slots before and would like to try one for free, Origami’s fun and colourful user interface would be the most welcoming of them all. The paper animals don’t just look good but can help you win massive prizes.
As far as the game’s rules go, there aren’t too many of them. You may place your bet starting from a coin and which could go up to 100. Once you have bet the number of coins to your liking, you can activate any number of lines and start playing the game. To score wins, you’ll have to match identical signs on the pay line.
Five of a particular kind of kitty symbols and dog would trigger a payout of 3,000 coins. The frog, goldfish, bird, and ladybird symbols would award you anywhere between 1000 to 2000 coins. The Catherine wheel sign offers the cash value and the jackpot that depends totally on your stake. The more the stakes for every spin, the more money you end up making in the end.
During gameplay, the cat symbol made of orange paper could show up at any spin. The round’s winnings would get multiplied by the figure mentioned on the cat’s belly. For example, a non-progressive 5,000-coin jackpot could turn into 250,000 with the help of the orange cat. Once the payout is done, the cat would disappear. Like several Endorphina free slot games, Origami also has its fair share of risks.
After a winning spin, you can either play the game or collect your prize. Five cards would be dealt with, and one of those cards would be opened. Out of the remaining four cards, you must choose a card with a higher value than the card already opened. If your card has a higher value, you win which means your prize would be doubled. If not, you will lose your wins. By the way, the RTP (return to player) for this game is 96 percent.
Current Best Casinos
- Fantastic software developers
- Good selection of games on offer
- Exciting live casino section
- 100% up to $1,000
- 122 bonus spins (Book of Dead)
- 40x wagering requirements
- $400 casino welcome bonus
- Over 1,000 casino games
- Fully licensed & trusted
- Amazing range of slots
- Live casino available
- Weekly promotions
- Software by the big industry names
- 500 slots & 30 table games
- Live streams of popular games
Origami Slot machine tips
Origami slot machines may have a different and fun exterior, but under all that innocence and colours, the game is classic slots. However, the game has its own quirks and you will still have to keep certain things in mind when playing this game. The following are some Origami slot machine tips that you may put to great effect:
- Do not let the innocent and fun user interface fool you. This is because the game has a significant variance edge that could hurt you if you take the game too lightly.
- Give the demo mode of this game a solid try before playing with real money, so that you get a feel for the game, especially the more difficult levels. The game is all about scoring big and the demo mode should help you understand what things are needed to score big.
- The game offers you solid pay line options. Make good use of them.
- Look out for the paper windmill Origami bonus symbol. Though the game features a variety of paper animals, the windmill is by far the game’s highest paying symbol and which you may view as Origami bonus.
- Use the ‘gamble’ feature to good effect. This Origami bonus feature is for people who would like to double their money. To get rolling, you must put all your winnings on the line and choose the option to gamble. If you are brave enough, you could find the mystery card, try beating the dealer, and double your funds in the process.
Origami Freespins and free game
Unfortunately, Origami is not known for its free spins, free games, and bonus rounds. In other words, you would not find Origame free game or Origami free spins. However, to make up for the lack of Origami free game and Origami free spins, Origami casino game offers you several other features. Those features have been discussed in this Origami casino review write-up.
Great Bonuses to play Origami Slot
As far as online slots go, all players want to make money. The sad part is not all end up making money. Fortunately, Origami and quite a few other games have brought huge cash prizes within the reach of millions. This Origami casino review would have made it clear that the game truly is unique. The various prize levels and challenging gaming make this game worth unwrapping at least once. Besides everything that’s said in this Origami casino review, it’s recommended you take your time. The colourful and cute medium-to-high variance slot would keep you playing for long without putting a decent win under your belt. If you are playing Origami casino game for real money, make sure you have a solid bankroll and an appetite to digest the initial losses.