Cricket Odds Comparsion India
Get the best cricket betting odds
In a country like India where cricket is played and celebrated like a festival, it is clear that many cricket punters are looking for Best Betting Odds for Cricket. Traditional cricket has evolved over the years, and if you want to bet on matches in this ever-changing sport, the first thing you might want to do is find out the Best Betting Odds for Cricket available online.
Finding the best Cricket Betting Odds for India is not exactly a cakewalk as there is a multitude of operators online that provide varying odds. As a result, choosing the Best Bookmaker Cricket Odds might prove to be a troublesome task. What you need is a through Cricket Odds Comparison from authentic comparison sites. Simply following the Bookmaker Odds for Cricket will not earn you wins. To ace your betting game, you must have a clear understanding of how cricket betting odds work.
Online Cricket Betting
The International Cricket Council recognizes three formats of the game, and there are betting markets available for all three of them.
This is the oldest format where the matches are played over 5 days and with the possibility of either team winning or the match ending in a draw. This means that you can get plenty of time to come up with an efficient strategy and guide for placing bets. Due to the long duration of a Test match, the players are faced with various playing conditions. While the ground is batsman-friendly on the first day, by the fourth and fifth days, the worn-out pitch assists spin bowlers and makes things difficult for the ones batting. Whimsical weather conditions over the three sessions in a day can decide the fate of the match and playing conditions.
One Day Cricket
Popular among the audience, players, and television broadcasters in the Asian and Middle-Eastern countries, One Day cricket is played in a day with 50 overs allotted to each team. Played over a late afternoon session and a night session, the winner is the side scoring the most runs. The primary difference with Test cricket in playing conditions is that in ODIs, certain mandatory restrictions are imposed on the captain depending on the stage of the match. Currently, two global tournaments follow the ODI format- the ICC Champions Trophy and the ICC Cricket World Cup; both played at an interval of four years. Punting on Cricket World Cup is popular among many bettors.
Gaining popularity in the 2000s, this format of cricket is played in one afternoon or evening with 20 overs allotted to each team. Similar to ODIs, captains in T20 cricket are faced with fielding restrictions. T20 cricket has largely been helped domestic cricket to flourish. With annual tournaments being hosted by most of the major nations, punters not only get the opportunity to stake on international matches and tournaments but also on domestic matches played across the globe.
Cricket Betting Odds Decoded
To identify the Best Betting Odds for Cricket, you should know how cricket betting odds are listed and there are three different ways to list odds:
1) Decimal Odds
This type is the easiest to read and understand. It is simply the probability in the form of a percentage. It is calculated by dividing 100% with the probability of the outcome. It is computed using the formula:
Total Return = Stake x Decimal Odd Number
For instance, in a match of India versus Australia, if you have placed a bet of Rs. 100 on India at odds of 1.56 to defeat Australia, you will earn Rs.100 x1.56 = Rs.156.
2) Fractional Odds
Expressed as fractions and is mostly in use in the UK. These are usually denoted using a hyphen (-) or a slash (/). For example: 3-1 or 3/1; here the number ‘3’ signifies the profit and the number ‘1’ indicates your initial bet. This would mean that if you place a bet of Rs.1000, you win Rs.3000 plus your initial wager of Rs.1000, giving a total payout of Rs.4000. It is calculated using the formula:
Total Return = [Stake x (Numerator/Denominator)] + Stake
3) American Odds
These are expressed in whole numbers and are accompanied with a plus (+) or minus (-) sign. The odds for the bookmakers’ favorites are preceded by a ‘+’ sign and the odds for underdogs come with a ‘-‘sign. Exemplifying in simple words, an odd of +120 would mean that if you bet Rs.100 on a team, you win Rs.120. On the other hand, -120 would mean that you have to place a bet of Rs.120 to win Rs.100
Betting Value and Bookmaker Odds for Cricket
Identifying the betting value through Bookmaker Odds for Cricket is the next important step to making a profit in cricket betting. It is calculated as:
Value = (Your assessed probability*Decimal odds) – 1
Say, in a match of India versus Australia, where a bookmaker offers a 3.00 odd of India winning the match (33.3% probability), your assessment says that there is a 40% chance that India will win the match. Your betting value would be,
(3.00*0.40) – 1=0.20, that is, there is a 20% value in the 3.00 odds of India winning the match.
Popular Cricket Betting Markets
In the quest for Best Betting Odds for Cricket, having knowledge of the various cricket betting markets is paramount. While going through Cricket Odds Comparison sites online, you will find that some of the Best Bookmaker Cricket Odds come with a wide array of options regarding cricket betting markets. Be it one-day internationals, test cricket or the T20, more profit from Bookmaker Odds for Cricket can be made if you understand the following popular betting markets offered by online bookies:
- The outcome of the Match and Series Winner: One of the most popular markets to punt on a cricket match. In matches with limited-overs, there are only two possible outcomes- either side can win. On the other hand, in a test match, there is the third possible consequence of a draw. This is similar to wagering on the outcome of a series of matches; you can bet on the possible winner as well as the overall score of the series.
- Highest Run scorer and highest wicket-taker: Besides the match and series outcomes, you can also bet on the highest run-scorer and the leading wicket-taker in each innings or match. This is a highly lucrative market due to the appearance of trends- in limited over matches the highest run scorers often bat within the top three positions of a batting line-up; they face the most number of balls and bat when captains of the opposition team have the field up during a power-play.
- Partnership with the highest opening: Very often, an individual batsman struggles against a particular bowler. Studying how one specific batsman performs against a certain bowler can help you make bets and therefore is quite an interesting market to bet on for handsome returns.
- Man of the Match: Another popular market is betting on the most outstanding player of the match. A batsman famed for an accelerating run rate or a bowler known to take down multiple wickets is the best candidate to bet on in the Man of the Match market.
- The total number of boundaries: You can also bet on the total number of fours and sixes.
Best Strategies in Cricket Betting
In addition to finding the best Cricket Betting Odds for India, you should also have a range of clear-cut strategies. This Best cricket Betting Strategy india will help you to accurately assess a cricket match irrespective of the format of the tournament you are putting your stakes on. In the following section, we discuss five key strategies you can keep in mind to identify the best Bookmaker Odds for Cricket.
A regular online cricket bettor will know that it is vital to look up the weather forecast before a cricket match in order to measure whether the rains will cause a loss in the play. Also, keep in mind that the sunset is earlier and quicker in certain countries, and any loss over will have to be made up for during the remaining days of the test match.
In addition to weather conditions, the match type and the betting odds are often dictated by the surface which the players are given. While no two pitches are exactly similar year after year, the type of soil causes certain wickets to play the same. Certain grounds make batting easy whilst other grounds help fast bowlers. Be careful about the super flat pitches that are a batting haven and bring tests to a draw.
A test, T20 or ODI can be largely affected by the flip of a coin. The main cricket betting tip is to wait for the toss to take place before betting on a live cricket match. Some points to be noted here are:
- A green pitch- Helpful for seam bowlers; bowl first.
- Bare yellow pitch- Easier batting; bat first.
- Cracked pitch- Bat first
- Cloudy sky and ground that helps swing bowlers- bowl first
To have the edge over the bookmaker, place a value bet where the odds are higher than what the bookmaker’s probability suggests
Selecting the right bookmaker for proper Cricket Odds
While making a Cricket Odds Comparison online, you will come across numerous bookmakers with their range of different betting markets for betting on cricket. In the following section, we have listed some criteria you should look out for a while choosing your online bookie for cricket betting.
- Authenticity and reputation: You do not want to lose your hard-earned money to an online scam. Beware of duplicate and irresponsible operators and always choose a bookmaker based on trusted cricket sportsbook reviews.
- Odds: Different bookies will offer different odds. Each bookmaker has a specific margin (profit) that they will add to the odds being offered to you. Market odds are known to be dynamic and vary dramatically. Consulting cricket odds comparison websites will help you find the best odds.
- Cricket betting markets: Not every online bookie will cover the full range of cricket betting markets, and some are specific to a particular sport. Research the sites that compare odds where you will get the complete list of all cricket betting markets and the bookies that provide them
- Rapid and secure withdrawals: Choose a best betting site that specializes in uber-fast deposits and withdrawals and accepts most of the leading payment methods. Make sure that the bank transfers are secure and your private information is protected with state-of-the-art security.
- Free bets and promotional offers: Who does not like welcome offers and free bonuses? From cash backs, free bets, free spins, full match deposit bonuses, and more, you will be pampered with benefits if you choose the right bookie.
- In-play betting: Placing a value bet for highly profitable results is a fun way to pep up your betting game on a live cricket match.
- Live streaming and betting: Betting on a live cricket game holds the real thrill. Rather than betting on the outcome of the entire match, you can bet on the next ball or the next over. A lot of bookmakers will make real-time betting with real money possible for you with their live streaming and betting service accessible across all devices.
Making profitable wins in online cricket betting will be easier for you if you have a clear and concise understanding of different cricket formats, a working knowledge of how to read odds, how to calculate odds, and, of course, what strategies you can adopt to maximize profits. Keep them in mind before you go ahead with a bet. Always opt for a proper Cricket Odds Comparison from good comparison sites to ensure that you get the Best Betting Odds for Cricket.