Football Odds Comparsion India
Get the best Soccer betting odds
If you are a fan of football and want to bet on football matches, then you should first try to find out the Best Betting Odds for Football in the market. Finding Football Betting Odds for India might seem quite an easy affair but finding the Best Bookmaker Football Odds can be difficult unless you engage in Football Odds Comparison from a proper comparison site. However, just by going for the Bookmaker Odds for Football will not help your betting game. You need to understand how the betting market works and on that basis, you can make a confident bet and expect a win.
Why should you compare betting odds for Football?
The entire betting game depends on the odds of a game. While in mathematical terms, odds can be defined as the implied probability of an outcome, when it comes to betting operators, it is not as simple as that. Bookmakers also attach their own fees or margin with the prescribed odds and hence, that can result in a change of the odds calculation. Due to this process, you might find that the Bookmaker Odds for Football of one bookmaker is different from the odds presented by another bookmaker. It is one of reasons why you should start comparing odds so that you can get the best betting odds from an operator.
Here is a brief overview of why you should compare the Bookmaker Odds for Football:
- To get the best price in the market, a punter should engage in shopping for the best operator who keeps a low margin for themselves and thus provides amazing odds.
- A punter should formulate their strategy based on the odds provided to them. If you are engaging with a good operator with proper odds, then your strategy will be more likely to win in the long run.
- If you start comparing odds of different operators, then you will get a brief overview of how odds, in general, work. Once you become well-versed in the concept of odds calculation, you can develop a much better strategy not only while shopping for the best operator but also while placing your bets. You can also understand the Odds Grid if presented by a bookmaker.
Most experts advise punters to go for an odds comparison site before placing the bets so that they can maximize their wins when placing the stake.
How are online odds different from offline odds?
If you are an experienced punter who has kept to their traditional ways and got your odds from the local bookie, you might wonder – How are online odds any different? A newcomer might also want to understand why online odds are considered advantageous by many punters.
Here are the benefits that online odds carry:
- Comparison of multiple odds: When you are shopping online, you can see the odds of several different bookmakers at once. You get expert advice on the comparison sites regarding which bookmaker you should choose. Overall, you get a transparent look into the odds offered by the different operators and therefore, can make a wise purchasing decision.
- Anonymity: One of the problems with local bookmakers is that they can identify and calculate the patterns of a bookmaker. Once they understand your habits, a local bookmaker might present you odds on the basis of your habits, thereby limiting you.
- Convenience: Betting online is quite convenient since you can bet from your own home and do not have to wait in line to get a chance to bet. Plus, you can conduct your own research from comparison sites or betting sites before placing a bet so that you can get closer to a win.
- In-play betting: One of the greatest revolutions in betting after the emergence of online betting is in-play betting. Due to live streaming and changing odds, you can bet on any event of the match during the match is going on. Since the odds of in-play betting changes rapidly and there is no previous statistics involved, in-play betting is not offered by offline local bookies. However, on the online platform, most bookmakers will offer in-play betting, and some even include live streaming too.
How can you read betting odds in Football?
Bookmakers can present their odds in different ways, namely, Fractional Odds, Decimal Odds and American Odds. These are the following ways in which odds are presented:
Fractional odds are generally used by UK bookmakers and is presented in the form of a fraction with a slash (/) or hyper (-) in between, for example, 6/1 or 6-1. The numerator shows the profit while the denominator shows the stake. So, if you stake Rs. 1, and you get Rs. 6 as profit, then the final returns to you is Rs. 7 (including the money staked). The total return is calculated like:
Total Return = [Stake x (Numerator/Denominator)] + Stake
Decimal odds are mostly used in Canada, Continental Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. Here, the odds are presented in decimal numbers. The decimal is represented in the form of winnings against Rs.1 stake. The decimal odds show the entire profit (including the stake).
Total Return = Stake x Decimal Odd Number
So, if the odds of Liverpool winning a match against Manchester City is 3.00 (represented against Rs. 1), then, if you stake Rs. 100, and Liverpool does win, you get 3.00 x Rs. 100 = Rs. 300 as your win.
American odds are mostly used in the USA. In American odds, the underdogs have a minus (-) sign preceding their odds while the favourites have a plus (+) sign. The amount is based on every Rs. 100 staked. It also presents the stake along with the amount won.
Paris Saint-Germain F.C.: +585
You have to bet Rs.100 on Paris Saint-Germain F.C. and if Paris Saint-Germain F.C. can pull off the entire upset, you get Rs. 685. If you bet on Toulouse, you need to bet Rs. 760 to get a Rs. 100 win. If Toulouse wins, you get Rs. 860 as your win.
How are odds calculated?
To be an expert in the betting world, you need to know how Best Betting Odds for Football are calculated as well.
- One of the ways by examining the past Home and Away wins, losses and draws of a match.
Let’s say there is a match between Fulham and Aston Villa. Both have 15 home and away matches in the recent past. You can understand their form by:
- Fulham Home Matches: Wins: 8 Draw: 5 Lost: 2
- Aston Villa Away Matches: Wins: 7 Draw: 3 Lost: 5
To get the home price of Fulham, we add Fulham’s home wins and Aston Villa’s away losses. We get 13.
To get the draw price, we add Fulham’s home draws and Aston Villa’s away draws. We get 8.
To get the away price of Aston Villa, we add Fulham’s home losses and Aston Villa’s away wins. We get 9.
Since there are a total of 30 matches, we divide the score by 30.
- Fulham: 13/30=43.3%
- Draw: 8/30=26.7%
- Aston Villa: 9/30=30%
We can get the odds by dividing these by 100:
- Fulham: 100/43.3=2.30
- Draw: 100/26.7=3.74
- Aston Villa: 100/30=3.33
Another way is the Expected value of odds calculation. Once you have calculated the odds, by using the expected value, you can find out what you expected winnings or loss are. You can find out the expected value by using this formula:
Expected Value = (Winning Probability x Winning Amount per Bet) – (Losing Probability x Losing Amount per Bet)
You have to follow the following steps to find out the expected value:
- Find out what the decimal odds are (wins, losses and the draws)
- To figure out the winnings against each outcome, you have to multiply the stake with the decimal value and then, subtract your stake.
- Divide 1 by the outcome odds and then, find out the probability.
- Substitute the necessary information into the aforementioned formula.
Popular football betting markets
Here are a few betting markets that most top operators provide to the punters. They are:
The correct score betting market is another difficult betting market where you have to use your skill and judgement to present the right score of the entire game. This is quite popular among punters and it also has a high payouts too since it is quite challenging.
Draw No Bet
Draw No Bet is a risk-aversive move by many bettors. In such a bet, you can make a bet on the correct score or the match winner, but if the match ends in a draw, you at least get your own stake back.
As the name suggests, in this type of bet, you have to bet which player out of the 22 players will be scoring the first goal. It can be quite a lucrative bet and it can be quite difficult to predict as well.
Over or under bet is another betting market which has low risk, and hence the returns are low too. The betting platform will provide you with a score limit and you have to predict if the score of the actual match be under the limit or over the limit.
Simply looking at the different Bookmaker Odds for Football will not help you. You need to go through proper Football Odds Comparison sites and try to find the Best Betting Odds for Football when you place a bet. When you find the right Football Betting Odds for India, you need to examine them properly. Understanding how bookies calculate odds and how to read odds to strengthen your overall betting strategy. In that manner, you can bring your betting game to a whole new level and make good use of the Best Bookmaker Football Odds you come across.